Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cuddles Work Wonders.

Momma say Thank You for all your thoughts and warm fuzzy hugs. Things are setteling down here and I secretly think it is thanks to my cuddles. Momma says it's because I am a goof and make her laugh.
It has been so nice out that I get to play outside for hours when Momma gets home and no sweater. Yippy! Well this big bunny guy Momma talked about came by and left me some toys. He is lucky I didn't catch him or I would have held him ransom for more. I do like playing with the shinny, crinkle paper Momma calls "foil wrappers" the best though. I can hear thoes papers from anywhere in the house. Playing with thoes crinkle papers makes me tired so I rest up in my favorite spot. Momma and Daddy call it my kitty hammock.

The Kitty Hammock

Relaxing with my feet up

Speaking of mhy feet.... Some of you may wonder what they actually look like if you have never seen a polydactyl. I have 7 toes on one front paw, 6 ont he other and 5 on each back paw. They don't cause any problems other than my back legs are kinda long and I sit like a rabbit, or so Grandma says.


                       "Rabbit Nap" as Grandma calls it.

                                     My tosies

                                      Front tosies close up

                                         Back tosies

Well Momma  says she can't figure why these pictures won't center but I forgive her. On the back paw you can see that the extra tosies have a full pad and they have a claw also. The front are the same so I am a true Polydactyl and not a Radial Hypoplasia feline. Polydactyls do not have problems other than Momma having to cut the nails to stop it from becoming in grown. I don't like having my claws done. Everytime Momma cuts them it requies I wash them after and there are extras to wash.

        Ewwww she touched my tosies. Must wash, must wash.

I do like using my paws alot. I try and pick things up like pencils and pens. I also play cathch with myself when Momma is busy. I can throw my toys myself and then chase them. I do get in trouble when I try and pick things off the table. Momma squirst me with water. Then I have to bath again. How do your parents stop you from doing all thoes fun things (oh Momma says they are bad things)?

Ooop. Momma says she has to stop blogging since she needs to catch up on dishes and laundry. I will help. I am good at holding the clothes in the laundry basket when they come out of the dryer.

Momma says Thank You again for the fuzzy hugs.

TTFN

8 comments:

  1. Cool toesies! I like the picture where you are using the curtain as a hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have terrific toesies, Digit! We like your "hammock" too, and think you're very creative to use the curtains that way. :-)

    We're glad your mom's better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Digi, it's so good to see you again, we missed you!...You have awesome toes, we've never seen anything like it; you are a special girl to have cool toes like that, yes, a Princess...We love our hammocks too and think yours is very unique!...We're glad your Mommy is feeling better and hope her family has found comfort and peace since her Uncle's passing...Happy Wednesday!...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are quite a kitty Digi! Your paws are very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Digi!!!! We need to go snowshoeing together next winter. You have amazing feet..glad Mommy is better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Digi you are such a pretty kitteh, and you have some magnificant pawses. I know what you mean about having your claws done, I won't use the scratching post so Mama tried to do mine... I said I don't think so Mama!
    So nice to meet you.
    Winston x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are wonderful feet with all of those extra toes! It sounds like they come in quite handy!

    Have a good weekend,
    Charlemagne and Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool toes I have never seen a cat with sooooo many. My cat only has the average amount. I found an article I thought you might like so I posted it http://www.felines4us.com

    ReplyDelete