Friday, March 26, 2010

TADA!

Oh Boy! I am so excited my Momma just started a blog for me. Took her long enough. She has had me for 6 months and only now decided to help me with this blogging thing. Sheesh! A Princess like me should not be kept waiting.
Hmmm... maybe I should tell you a bit about me. Because it's all about me! I was born two blocks from where I live now. Momma found me in the local Kijiji adds. When Momma and Daddy came to get me I was a little stinker and hid. Hehehe! Had to make sure they REALLY wanted me. You see I am bit different. I have 6 toes on one of my front paws, 7 on the other front and 5 on each back paw. This makes for a total of 5 extra toes. They say I look like I am wearing mittens, what are mittens? Anyway, when I got home there were toys , food and a litter box waiting for me. I however, slept the rest of that day and night in Momma's lap. This was a good thing as we went camping the next day. My second day home and I was already having a great adventure.
Hrrrumph! I will have to tell you about it in another post since Momma says she has to get back to work. I guess I can let her get back to work so she make some money to buy me a new toy.

TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment